Tuesday, August 30, 2011
35 Week Check-Up
It appears - at least for now - that I have worried myself for nothing. I do that a lot. My concerns over my swelling turn out to be normal pregnancy swelling - not preeclamsia - thankfully! My blood pressure was 114/69 and there wasn't any protein (or anything else) in my urine sample. The doctor said that a lot of women get some swelling around now, so I feel much better. I thought I was going to have my Strep-B test today, but it won't be until next week. I will be going weekly from here on out! I guess they will also check to see if I am dilated at all next week. It's hard to believe that I'm already at this stage of the game! His heart rate was in the low 140's, my belly measured 34 cm. and I tipped the scale at 145 lbs. - yikes! I better cool it on the sweets! :)
Appears in
Pregnancy - Baby #1,
Pregnancy - Doctor appointment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah!!! I was thinking about you!!!
ReplyDeleteMy blood pressure went up slightly at the end both times and I was worried about preeclampsia (but I never had any swelling) and both times for me I guess it was just the end for my body because I never had protein or any other symptoms. The first pregnancy I had to take some bp medicine (because it stayed around 130/60) and the second time it was back to normal 3 days after Wyatt was born!
Can't wait to meet baby boy! eeek!!! Let us know as soon as you are having visitors after he is born! wooo hoo!