Tuesday, August 16, 2011
33 Week Check-up
I'm in the every two week check-up phase now and after my next one (in two weeks) I start the every week check-ups. The good news is that they are very fast appointments. I can't believe I only have 6 weeks to go!!! Nothing new to share - everything is still right on track and normal. My blood pressure was 110/70, I weighed 142, belly measured at 33 cm and baby's heartbeat was 152 - 157 bpm. He was head down and I wonder if he is going to stay that way the rest of the time. I don't currently have any real problems to speak of, so I didn't even have much to ask the doctor about. I haven't had any contractions yet and my doctor said I may not get any until labor. I guess not everyone gets Braxton Hicks contractions. I'm just movin' right along!!
Appears in
Pregnancy - Baby #1,
Pregnancy - Doctor appointment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment