I had the most incredible time in CT this past weekend for my baby shower! Not only did Christie and Janis throw me the most amazing shower, but I got to spend some quality "girl" time with Christie, Katy and Lynn, which we hadn't done in a long time! I also got to spend some time with my in-laws! We had a very yummy dinner Thursday night, a great time at the shower and a nice breakfast at IHOP Sunday morning before we left to come back home. My father-in-law came to the baby shower to take pictures, which was the best idea ever! He takes such wonderful pictures and it saved me from having to worry about taking any - which was wonderful!! I'm so glad that he is coming out for my Ohio shower in a few weeks!! Here are some of my favorites from the weekend (most taken by Bill). You can view the rest in my
Facebook album.
Yes...I know........
I should have had my hand on her belly too!!
LOVE this pic!!
The best in-laws in the whole world!!
PUPPIES!!!
Our traditional belly pic! You can tell I haven't been in a bikini all year! :)
I couldn't have asked for a better weekend! Thank you so much to everyone that made it so perfect!!
No comments:
Post a Comment