Wednesday, August 3, 2011

31 Week Check-up

I had my 8 month check-up yesterday and everything was great!  My belly measured at 31 cm and baby's heartbeat was 146 - 152 bpm.  My blood pressure was 108/66 and I weighed 140 lbs. (ah!).  Since I don't know my exact weight from before I got pregnant (hadn't weighed myself since the beginning of December and I know I put on some holiday pounds!), my guesstimate is that I have gained somewhere around 22-24 lbs with 8 1/2 weeks to go.  If I gain 1 lb. per week (which is about what I have been averaging, it puts me right in the range that I was supposed to gain (25-35 lbs.), although I wish I would have done a little more to stay toned throughout this pregnancy.  I'm a big ball of blubber.  I really haven't exercised at all - partly because I have been really busy with my site every night and partly because I'm just lazy.  Maybe I'll do better with the next one!  I probably should have been closer to the 25 lb. mark than the 35 lb. mark when this is all said and done, but I guess it's good that I should end up in the appropriate range.  Of course, I still have 8 weeks to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment