Thursday, September 1, 2011

1 Month & Counting!

Today was such a busy day that it didn't even dawn on me that today marked the one month mark until about 9:00 tonight!  I woke up at 5:30 this morning and was non-stop until about 10 minutes ago.  Today was my last trip to Columbus for work before I go on maternity leave and I talked with both of my bosses (Cardinal and ICC) to make sure everything is all set.  They were both really great about everything and I am officially in the home stretch!  I have all of my paperwork submitted for my short term disability, so everything is set with my HR department as well.  I just CANNOT believe it is September already!  I also hit a milestone today with my site - I received order #100, which I'm really proud of.  I don't talk about it all that much - especially on here - but it has been going surprisingly well and I'm so glad that I overcame my fears of failing and put it out there!  And last, but not least, tonight I went down to the only other Tropical Sno location that I know of (my favorite place closed last Friday) to see if they we still open and they were!  Not only that, but I found out that they are staying open until the end of September!  That is the rest of my pregnancy most likely!  I figured they might be open until Labor Day.  I was so thrilled!!  Now I get to enjoy a nice, long weekend and some fun down in Columbus for my alumni game! Oh - and we sold Greg's car today!!  And by we - I mean Greg and Sam.  Bonus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment