Wow. It is hard to believe that it's been a year already! Our wedding feels like it was yesterday! But at the same time, it's amazing how much has happened in the last year! And what an incredible year it has been! I sure hope every year is as good! It's crazy to think about how much is going to happen between now and our 2nd anniversary!
We de-thawed our wedding cake and I was really nervous to try it, but surprisingly, it really wasn't too bad! I made Greg try it first, and he said it was pretty good, but of course, I didn't believe him - but he was right! I had a couple bites in fact and we even fed each other a bite (Greg said it would be good luck) and we gave a couple crumbles to the dogs (for good luck too). All of the fondant flowers were still beautiful, but it looked like it was about to fall over.
Thanks for the best year yet, honey! I love you!!







Hope you had a wonderful first anniversary! Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete