Our baby's development at 23 weeks:
- Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.
- Like a kicking bag! He has been so active lately! Today, Greg and I were laying on the couch and Greg had his hand on my belly and he must have felt a couple dozen kicks! I felt like he was having a party in there! Sometimes it feels like he is kicking my bladder directly and it is very uncomfortable! This is also the first week that I have had to go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME. It is horrible! I think we had to stop 3 times on our way to Pittsburgh today - which is less than a 2-hour drive. All I could think about was how rough the trip to CT next month is going to be!
- Tropical Snos, Nacho Supremes and salads. My Tropical Sno cravings have gotten a little more tolerable this week, but I still get one every chance I get! And in case anyone was wondering, it is almost $30,000 to franchise a Tropical Sno stand...no wonder they are so hard to find!! That's an awful lot of Tropical Snos!
Thank you for the shirt (and the other maternity clothes) Katy!!

eek, you look so pretty!!! and i love the shirt on you! that was one of my favs with jackson!! it was so great to see you. i miss you and wish we lived closer!
ReplyDelete