Sunday, June 19, 2011

25 Weeks Pregnant!!

6/18/11 - 6/24/11

Our baby's development at 25 weeks:
  • Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
I am feeling:
  • So-so.  My indigestion has come back full swing this week and I have been eating Tums like candy.  It's obviously the worst at night when I go to bed, but it's even been bad enough that it wakes me up in the middle of the night.  I know it comes with the turf, but it isn't much fun.  Plus, baby decides to have a party in my belly every night when I lay down to go to sleep.  He's active at other parts of the day, too, but he is showing signs of being a night owl just like his mom and dad right now.  I'm praying that his sleep schedule changes by the time he is born!  I am also feeling big.  Very big.  I'm to the point where I can hardly fit into my t-shirts anymore.  They are so tight around my belly that I'm not sure I would wear them out in public.  And my belly is starting to hang out of most of my tank tops.  It's not just my belly, though.  I feel big everywhere and I just can't fathom how big and uncomfortable I will be in 3 months. 
I am craving:
  • Honestly, not really anything.  I don't really count Tropical Snos anymore because I think they are a given.  Other than that - I really can't think of a single craving this week.  My diet has been a little less than stellar, but I am going to start doing better.  I have mostly been trying to avoid the foods that give me the worst indigestion.  So far I have found that anything with tomato sauce is the devil and I had bought a carton of pink lemonade last week which I have since stopped drinking because it just seems to sit in my chest.
I look like:

Baby looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment