Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nursery Progress

I have finally gotten motivated to get the nursery put together and it's coming along very nicely so far!  Thankfully, we had cleaned the room out a couple months ago and I chose colors a couple weeks back, so now it's just a matter of buying everything and putting it all together!  This week, I got the changing table and dresser and put them both together.  The dresser was a MAJOR pain in the butt to put together!!  I bought the crib, which will be here soon, and a few other things.  So far, we haven't incorporated any of the beiges/browns and I am getting different knobs for the dresser (which is why they aren't on the dresser in the pics).  I am also getting a huge wall decal for the crib/changing table wall which will pull the browns in, too.  So far, so good!!  (And the TV will not be staying - I was watching my Indians game while putting the dresser together.)


It looks so much better in person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment