Saturday, June 11, 2011
Registering
Registering for our baby when we don't know a whole lot about babies has been a bit of a challenge. We started our registry last weekend and I think we had about 6 items on it when we left the store, so we attempted again today. We did a little better, and I made sure that Greg was fed before we went (that was our biggest problem last weekend...Greg started to get very cranky because he was hungry), but I got home and realized that we still only had 28 items on it and we went through the whole store this time. Looks like we still have a lot of work to do, but it is almost comical how clueless Greg and I are. I hate to say it, but my mom and grandma really wouldn't be much better since the last baby they were around was me. Why do all of my girlfriends with babies have to live so far away?? :(
Appears in
Baby Preparations,
Pregnancy - Baby #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment