I spent A LOT of time this weekend working on our invitations...between going to JoAnn's and Michaels, deciding on paper, colors, ribbon, fonts, design, etc. I decided that I needed a place to put it all together, so I decided to start an inspiration board. I don't have much on it yet, but I am betting that I am going to need a bigger cork board in a month or two!
Now that I have the bridesmaid dress color swatches, I finally have somewhat of a color scheme....I knew I would decide eventually :-) I am also really happy with how my invitations are coming along...they are definitely going to cost a lot more than I had anticipated, though! I have gotten in to a bad habit of rationalizing the costs of everything by saying to myself, "I only plan on doing this once" - and it's so funny because I NEVER imagined that I would be this kind of bride. I remember a couple years ago when my girlfriends were getting married thinking that I was going to have such a cheap wedding......oh how things have changed! Thank heaven for my family...because we could have never paid for it ourselves!

No comments:
Post a Comment