Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holy Wacky Sizes!!


First off, I just want to say sorry to all of my bridesmaids.....the size chart for the dress that I chose was so screwy and I had a horrible time trying to figure out what size to get when I ordered Ana's dress tonight.  They were so screwy, in fact, that I was afraid that the online retailer that I chosen had messed up their size chart - but I went onto other sites that sold the dress and the size chart was the same - so it must just be a crazy designer with very odd shaped models.  But the good news is.....all of the bridesmaid dresses have been ordered!!! YIPPEE!!!  After going back and forth for so long over the colors, I ended up taking the easy route and decided to have everyone in the tulip dress with ivory trim/flower.  I am very happy with my decision and I think that the uniformity will look really nice...I hope!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I know it will look lovely. I just hope I can zip my dress :) just kidding - I am sure it will be fine, I went with the size that matched 2 out of 3 of my sizes :)

    ReplyDelete