We went and had a yummy lunch/dinner at Olive Garden and then we went to the tuxedo place to look at their colors. They had a color the was close - but not exact - so Greg is going to go to one of the other area tuxedo shops this week because we need to get that all set up SOON!
Last night, I met up with some old friends, Tiffany and Megan, and Shanna and had a really fun girls' night! Tiffany, Megan and I had all cheered together on NEO (my all-star cheerleading team). Tiffany and I were really good friends in middle school and high school, but had drifted apart in college. She is such a character and always a blast to be around! It was fun reminiscing with her. Megan and I were not nearly as close - she was only on NEO for a year I think, but we had a lot of fun sharing college cheerleading stories (she cheered at Kent and her old coach is the new OSU coach). She is getting married the weekend before me, so we have a lot in common and I hope that we will hang out more often!
Shanna, Me & Tiff
Me, Megan & Tiff
I spent today running errands and doing my normal Sunday chores. I am always so sad when the weekend ends....but the weeks are flying by so fast right now that I am going to blink and it will be next Sunday! I hope everyone has a great week!!


I know that Megan girl! I THINK she was cheering for Kent when Ashley was because she looks sooooo familiar! Miss you! XOXO
ReplyDelete