Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Girls Night.....Here We Come!!

I didn't get a whole lot accomplished today - mostly because a lot of my evening gets eaten up when I go to the gym.  I did, however, get the villas booked for us girls the night before the wedding.  Thank goodness we got one of the rooms for free because I couldn't have afforded two rooms - they are super expensive!  Plus I booked the common room that has the kitchen, pool table, couches, TV, etc. which was an additional cost - but I think will definitely be worth it!  I think I may have posted these pics before - but just to refresh your memory, this is one of the villas on Firestone's property:
 
This is the bedroom - I had to pay for the additional room because there's no way that the 7 of us could fit in here comfortably.  There really isn't anything all that special about the bedroom - just looks like a normal hotel room.
  
This is the common room that I also booked - it's really big and nice and will be well worth the extra money!
  
 
We can check in at 2:00 on Friday - so we could put all of our stuff in the rooms before the rehearsal if we chose to.  Check-out on Saturday is 10:00 - but I figure that we will be off to the salon by then. 

We received our wedding ceremony in the mail today - our officiant sent us a printed version of what he plans to say for us to review and/or change.  Most of it sounded pretty good - but I might want to change a couple parts.  It was really weird to read, though!  The officiant said that it should take about 20-25 minutes, but it sure didn't seem like it...we'll see!

Meeting with the florist tomorrow & Kim comes to town this weekend for Melissa's baby shower!!!  Super excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Just wondering why on EARTH you would think you were paying for any of that anyway. Out of the question - we will be covering the room cost silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy -I was thinking the same thing! She is so silly about that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well in that case...it won't be bad at all! I will still pay for the common room (since that was my idea) but the room would only be about $50 a piece divided up! That would help tremendously!! Thanks guys! :)

    ReplyDelete