Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We celebrated our Valentine's Day yesterday.  We went and had a delicious dinner at Hyde Park and then went to see a Valentine's Day - which actually turned out to be pretty cute!
I brought clothes to change into after dinner because there was no way I was going to sit through a two hour movie in this dress!!  We got to the theater early enough that we were the first ones in, so we got really good seats, but it was packed!  We had a really nice night and I'm really glad that we didn't try to do all of it today because I like having my Sundays free to get organized and run errands.  I got a lot of stuff done today and then Greg's friend, Dan, and his girlfriend, Kathrine, came over this evening.  We ate some pizza and played some Wii Super Mario World.  Now, I'm tired and thinking that it is going to be an early night (for me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment