Thursday, March 4, 2010

Invitations Galore

I got the adorable shower invite yesterday (thanks Kim!!) and I got the bachelorette party invite today (thanks Christie!!)....and I LOVE them!  I can't believe how real everything is getting!  I know I have said this many times before...but it amazes me how fast this is all going by and I actually think that I am going to miss all of this planning and preparing when the wedding is over (remind me of this the next time I am complaining to one of you!!).  Hopefully I will have lots of other fun projects to keep me busy!!

I still haven't nailed down another officiant - but I have at least found two that are available.  They are both about 3 times as expensive as my original officiant - and they aren't offering any additional assistance on the day of the wedding from another person - but I have pretty much run out of choices and I am definitely running out of time - so one of them will have to do.  It sure is a shame that this didn't work out differently, but what are ya gonna do - right?!? 

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday and I can't believe another week has gone by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment