Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dessert Table

So....I decided a while back that I wanted to have a dessert table/candy bar at the reception, so I have been periodically buying apothecary jars.  I had planned to buy 1-2 a month up until the wedding, but I have been buying a bunch lately - and I think I have enough...what do you think?
I LOVE these jars!  I think they are so pretty and I plan to fill them with stuff and use them as decorations once the wedding is over.  I don't even want to think about how much it is going to cost to fill all of these with candy, though!  Hopefully it will turn out looking something like this:
Hopefully we will have cupcakes and cookies, too - we'll see how hectic it gets and see if we have time...but that's the plan!

I have also been trying to finalize our registry info - basically, just trying to figure out (for sure) where we want to register - and I think that we have decided to drop Macy's and add MyRegistry.com.  There really wasn't anything that we wanted from Macy's that we couldn't get from Bed Bath & Beyond - and the prices are cheaper on most stuff at BB&B.  Plus, BB&B always has the 20% off coupons for people to use - so I didn't really see a good reason to have both.  And since I wanted Greg to have the ability to get some stuff that he wants, I thought that MyRegistry.com would be perfect because then he can basically add ANYTHING that he wants.  Well......almost anything! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I have had the worst junk food cravings today anyways - this posting just made me want candy!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete