Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CandiceAndGreg.com

Since I am planning to put a lot of important information on our wedding website that I don't want to include on the invitations (adults only, registry info, etc.) - I thought that it might be a good idea to make the website easier to get to, so I have set it up so that you can get to our site by simply going to www.candiceandgreg.com (gregandcandice.com was already taken!).  I realize that adding "mywedding.com" to the beginning isn't that big of a deal, but I just thought that candiceandgreg.com would be better for everyone. It was really easy to do and I'm actually surprised that I didn't think of it earlier. Since I own that URL, I will just redirect it to our blog or something after the wedding is over.

Not much else has been going on...just looking forward to date night Saturday night at Hyde Park!! Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment