Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flower Balls

Despite the minor delay due to a scheduling misunderstanding, our meeting with the florist went really well tonight!  We basically sat down and I told her what I wanted and she gave us the cost - which is how this is supposed to work (unlike my stupid lighting guy!!)!  She broke everything up so I knew exactly how much each item was going to cost, which was wonderful!  She even threw in some freebies - which is always fun!  I about fell off my chair when she said that she would give us the flower petals for the ceremony aisle for free!  I'm hoping that it will look something like this - but not quite so thick:
 
I had planned to buy freeze dried petals online to try and save some money - but this is even better!  Plus, she said that the petals will match my bouquet.  Super pumped about it!!  

For some reason I really like these "flower balls" to put on the aisle chairs, but I don't thing that my mom or my grandma are all that thrilled about them, so I'm curious...what do you think? →

If you don't like these - please leave me a comment and tell me what you think I should have. ↓

I also got to talk to Christie tonight - which was great!  I have been dying to hear all about her labor and Nicolette, so I was super excited to hear from her!!  She sounded like she was doing really well and I can't wait to meet Nicolette!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the flower balls - I've seen them before and I think they are perfect for an outdoor wedding.

    ReplyDelete