Tuesday, September 27, 2011

39 Week Check-up

Well...I didn't make much progress this week, but everything is still going good.  My blood pressure was fine (116/73) and I am continuing to gain a pound a week (149).  I am 2 cm dilated and about 70% effaced - which is more than last week, but I guess I was hoping for a little more.  He is at -2 station and his heart rate was in the low 140's.  My belly still measured at 36 cm - but I think it has been growing out on the sides instead of in the front.  I'm gonna look like a bowling ball if he doesn't come out soon!  I did not get an induction date set, but it would be between 1-2 weeks after my due date, which would put it between October 10th - 14th (they always schedule them during the week).  I have another check-up currently scheduled for next Tuesday (which I'm hoping I won't need!!) and my induction would be scheduled at that appointment.  I am still not having any contractions and all of the signs that I thought were leading to labor didn't, so I guess I am just going to have to keep waiting until he says it's time.  Only 4 more days till my due date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment