Tuesday, September 13, 2011
37 Week Check-up
Today I had my weekly check-up and everything is still good. My blood pressure was up a little from last week, but still fine at 118/75. It has jumped around through the whole pregnancy and my urine is still clean, so it's completely normal. I gained a pound from last week (147) and I am still dilated 1 cm. I CANNOT believe that I didn't ask for his heart rate today, but she didn't say anything about it, so I'm assuming it was normal. I think it was because we were trying to figure out if he was head down or not and she couldn't tell externally and was pushing around so hard on my belly right before she did the heart rate that I was completely focused on that. Apparently, his head is so far down in my pelvis that she couldn't tell externally, but she determined that he was head down when she was checking my cervix. I knew he was based on his movements, but she got me nervous for a minute. I also learned that my OB will be performing the circumcision (not a pediatrician like I had thought) which made me feel much better because the pediatrician that we are planning on using does not have rights at the hospital that I will be delivering at. And my Strep-B test was negative. I can't believe he is due in a short 2 1/2 weeks!!
Appears in
Pregnancy - Baby #1,
Pregnancy - Doctor appointment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment