Birthday season has come to a close for a while...but it sure has been fun! My birthday is the finale of the summer until October when we celebrate Jason and Grandma's birthdays and this year we will be adding one more!! I had a wonderful birthday this year, even though I did end up working. After work, though, my family came over for some cornhole, food, presents and cake. The weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday! Upper 70's, low humidity and sunny - perfect cornhole weather! Mom made her delicious lasagna, pasta salad and cheesy garlic bread and we played cornhole until dinner was ready. After we ate, I opened an embarrassing amount of presents and then we had my favorite cake in the whole world! Lynn made it for me for my birthday a few years ago and it has been my cake of choice ever since! It's the best!
Greg made this adorable card for me!
I did some serious damage!
It's hard to believe that this was my last 20-something birthday! 30...here I come!!
I want a piece of cake! YUM!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! What is the special cake? How do I not remember this cake?
ReplyDelete