Tuesday, July 5, 2011
27 Week Check-up
Everything was great - except drinking that disgusting drink for my gestational diabetes test. I had 5 minutes to drink it and it tasted like super sweet flat orange pop. The good news was that it was cold, or else I'm not sure I would have gotten it down. I had planned to get a Tropical Sno after my appointment because I took today off, but it didn't even sound appetizing after that awful drink! I won't know the results of my test until tomorrow and they said they will only call if the results are abnormal. Other than that, I had my typical check-up of blood pressure (108/65), weight (135), belly measurement (28 cm) and baby's heartbeat (mid to upper 150's). My next check-up is in 4 weeks, but then I start going every 2 weeks. I also have my ultrasound follow-up appointment in 3 weeks - which I'm actually really excited for! I can't wait to see him! It seems like it's been forever since our last ultrasound!!
Appears in
Pregnancy - Baby #1,
Pregnancy - Doctor appointment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment