We booked our flights to Hawaii today!! I'm so excited to go!! We are leaving on Monday, June 28th (so we will have a day to recuperate after the wedding) and we get back on July 12th! We are going to three places while we are there - Kauai, Honolulu and Maui. I must admit...I am a little nervous about the flights - the way there we are non-stop from Chicago to Maui!! That is going to be an insanely long flight! The way home we stop in LA, so it will break it up a little more. The only other time I was really nervous to fly was when I flew to London by myself - I think it is the ocean that gets me. Plus, I turn more and more into a wuss every day. I'm not sure where my fearless "kamikaze" personality went...
The invitations are coming along....I still have a lot left to do, though. The invitations are printing as I write. I will be so happy when they are finished! I just hope that I didn't make any mistakes...
AHH - I just looked at the confirmation and the flight from Chicago to Maui is 8 hours and 50 minutes!!! OMG!
No comments:
Post a Comment