Why didn't anyone try to talk me out of making these invitations myself? OMG....I feel like I will never get them done! I have cut and printed all of the inserts, but I still have to cut all of the background paper for them and then attach all of them (which is going to be the worst part by FAR!!). Then I have to cut and print all of the pieces for the actual invitation, attach them to the pocketfold, cut the ribbon, print the return envelopes and the outer envelopes (with each guest's name) and assemble everything. Monday is my new deadline...so wish me luck!
I made an appointment with the linen people, with a "day of" coordinator and scheduled our engagement photo session today, so I am at least making progress...I just need to get these invitations out and I will feel a million times better!
No comments:
Post a Comment