Monday, April 19, 2010

Need A Vacation!!

I have been so busy lately...and I don't foresee my schedule easing up anytime soon! My biggest problem is that I feel like I am falling behind again - and that's when my anxiety kicks in to full gear!

I was non-stop all weekend.  I went to my friend Amy's shower, met my mom and my grandma at a bridal salon to look at dresses and then I came home and got ready for company.  We celebrated Greg's birthday (again) Saturday night - but this time it was with friends and there was a lot more drinking involved!  I assigned myself the DD role for the evening, so I was able have fun with everyone but not feel like crap the next day!  It was wonderful.  Greg's night went a little different!  I haven't seen him as drunk as he was since his 25th birthday when he was throwing up in our bed.  Luckily it wasn't the bed this time, it was the floor next to the bed.....and the sink (sorry Greg!).  We had a blast, though.  His friends, Dan and Glen, came down from Cleveland and Zito came down from Detroit which was really great because he doesn't get to see them very often. 
As you can probably tell, this last picture was taken at the end of the night and Greg was pretty lit!  He's a funny drunk at least...obnoxious at times, but funny.  I woke up Sunday morning and cleaned up the house, then my mom and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and added a BUNCH of stuff to our registry.  We had lunch at Bob Evans and then I ran more errands.  I spent last night getting ready for my trip back down to Columbus today - but luckily it doesn't look like I will have to go any more this week.  I am just going to call in for the meetings.  I also found out today that my boss' budget has officially been approved...YAY!  I am so relieved to have an end date over a year away!!!

I got an email today saying that Ana's bridesmaid dress has been shipped (hopefully the rest of the girls got one of these as well) - so that's exciting.  I'm really anxious to see them!

I CANNOT believe my shower is less than 5 days away!!  That is so insane!  At least I already have my dress...just need some shoes!

1 comment:

  1. RELAX and enjoy the week! I will be there in less than 3 days! woot! My dress hasn't shipped but I will let you know when I do! :)

    ReplyDelete