Friday, April 16, 2010

Why Me???

I am so sad I could cry - in fact, I almost have every time I have looked in the mirror tonight.  Amber, who has done my hair for 10 years....broke her wrist on Monday, so they called me to reschedule with someone else.  It isn't just a routine hair appointment, either - I have my SHOWER next weekend!  Anyway, I scheduled with a girl named Amy, and when I got to the salon today, I found out that she is sick so they have put me with John.  O   M   G......WORST hair appointment I have EVER had!!  I didn't realize just how bad until I got home and surveyed the damage.  As soon as I saw it, I called my friend, Melissa, and told her that I was really sorry, but John had really F#%$*@ up my hair!  She is out on maternity leave, so I felt really bad calling her, but I honestly didn't know what else to do.  She made arrangements for me to see the girl that does her hair on Tuesday, but I have to go to a shower tomorrow, go out for Greg's birthday tomorrow night, and go to Columbus for work on Monday - I'm so sad.
These pictures don't even show how bad it is.  This last one is trying to show the zig-zag pattern on my part.  There is no hiding it either - you see the bottom picture if I wear it down and it looks even worse (top picture) pulled back.  The bottom streak in the top picture looks like a bald spot in person because the hair is so light and it was dyed in a circle at the root.  I can't believe this is happening right now.  Amber may not even be back before my wedding - just shoot me now. 

2 comments:

  1. OH NO! I am sooooo sorry love! Hair problems are the WORST! I hope they get it all fixed on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - you don't have to pay to have it fixed do you? Hair problems are the worst - and that's where I'm always too nice to people when they mess it up. I can bring my little 3 curl curling iron this weekend - that would help cover it up.

    ReplyDelete