Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Has Arrived!

It's amazing how much a little sunshine and some warm weather can boost my spirits!  It was such a gorgeous day today and tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer!  I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I have my first dress fitting tomorrow and I am so excited to see my dress!!!  I am going to take my camera again and hopefully get some better pictures this time!  I have not gotten my shoes yet, so I hope it won't be too big of a problem.  I can't wait!!

I finally decided on pots and pans for our registry - I decided to go with stainless steel after reading literally hundreds of articles and reviews.  I don't know why this was such a tough decision for me, but I think I made the right one.  If you are interested, these are the articles that ultimately made up my mind:

http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=12077720

http://www2.dupont.com/Teflon/en_US/products/safety/key_questions.html#q4

I also ordered all of the stuff that I need to get going on the invitations today.  I won't get it for a week, so I'm really going to have to bust my butt to get them all done by the end of the month!  I sure hope they turn out okay...there's no going back now!

I can't believe my shower is only 23 days away!  I am so excited to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment