After weeks of empty promises, I finally agreed to go with my mom to a Zumba class tonight. It was different!! It was nice going with my mom - (sports bra next time, Mom!!!) - but the instructor was a little odd. It seemed like she was half-assing all of the moves. The best way for me to explain it (that only former cheerleaders will understand) is that it was like she was doing a walk-through. Like when we would walk-through our routines just to get placement correct and timing on, but not do anything full-out. We decided that we are going to go to a different location next time. I still think that I am more of a dumbbell and treadmill kinda gal, though.
We have also set up a meeting for Saturday morning with an officiant, so hopefully he will be okay and I will finally be done with this (AGAIN!!). Having to go through this part again has really put a damper on my wedding spirit. I'm hoping to get it back once the next officiant is booked!!
OMG so many people I know LOVE Zumba. I always wanted to take one class to see what all the fuss was about! You will have to tell me all about it WHEN I SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS! Yippppeeeee!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the officiant! Love you! xoxo