We had such a wonderful time celebrating Jackson's 1st birthday!! He is such an amazing little boy! Lynn came up to my house Friday night and Shanna came over and we went to the Galaxy for dinner and a drink and then came back to my house and chatted the rest of the evening. Saturday morning we got up early and got on the road. We got to Katy's house a little after 1:00 and it was a gorgeous day so we sat out on their deck for a couple hours before everyone arrived for the party. The party went great and Jackson got to have his first cake!! After the party was over, we went back outside and talked and played some games. We went to the local bar later that evening, but decided that we were having more fun at the house, so we left after one drink. We stayed up pretty late talking and catching up and then got up this morning and hit the road, so it was a short but sweet visit! We hadn't seen each other since Christie's shower back in October, but we will all be together again next month for my shower! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. You can view all of them on
Facebook.
I spent last week making some birthday cookies for Jackson and they turned out pretty good. I really enjoy making them and I got a lot of compliments on them. I still don't think that they taste all that great, though! :)
Greg did a great job painting the office - I will take some pictures and share once we get the room put back together!
Have you ever eaten one of your cookies? I LOVED THEM!! They were DELISH!!
ReplyDelete