A HUGE weight has been lifted of my shoulders!! We found our (2nd) wedding officiant!! HALLELUJAH!!! We met him this morning at an incredibly busy Panera and he was exactly what I was looking for. He looks the part, he was very personable with a much better personality that our first officiant and his ceremony fit our style perfectly! I'm so glad that the search is over - but if he cancels on us....I quit! :)
We went to Men's Warehouse after and I switched the tux colors a little bit. I had decided a week or two ago that I was not going to put the groomsmen in coral vests/ties and the they would just be in all black with Greg in black/ivory. The coral vest color was not matching up perfectly with the swatch of the bridesmaid dresses, so I didn't want to take the chance of them clashing, so I think that the black/black is the safer bet. Greg went in last weekend to get fitted and set everything up, but he wanted me to make sure that I liked the vests that he had chosen (which I didn't), so we changed them today. So that's all set, now we just have to get all of the groomsmen in to get fitted.
I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with my mom and grandma doing some shopping! We had a really nice day and I love getting their opinions on stuff that I want to buy. Most of the time we agree on things, but it is always amusing when I love something that my mom hates! I believe her famous quote today was "That's so starving artist looking!!". She cracks me up!! And my grandma is even funnier when she thinks that I'm crazy for liking something because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings - so she just gets this 'are you nuts' look on her face! Oh, it makes me laugh just thinking about it!! I love you guys and I love our shopping trips together!!
I am so happy for you! What a huge relief! :)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! Check that one off the list! I can't believe the "official festivities" start in a month!!! SO EXCITED!!!
ReplyDelete