Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Since I didn't think that I would make it out tonight to meet up with Shanna and drink green beer, I decided to show my St. Patty's Day spirit at the gym!  I found this shirt a couple weeks ago and I called Shanna right away and told her that we had to go out for St. Patty's Day - but I just didn't have it in me today!  Luckily she had her work people to go out with, so I didn't feel too bad. 
I wish I had more wedding news to share, OH - I do have one thing...my dress is in!!  I'm super excited for my first fitting!!  I will hopefully get in there in the next couple weeks!  I can't wait to see it again and in the right color!  The dress that I tried on was ivory/gold and mine is ivory/ivory. Due to the style of my dress, I'm hoping that I won't need much in the way of alterations....but we'll see.  It's so sad that you only get to wear your wedding dress one day! 

I had more of my recurring wedding nightmares last night....it had been a while since I have had one - so I think it is my brain's way of telling me to get my act back in gear!  I have definitely been slacking in that department for the last few weeks!  I am entering into round 2 with my vendors pretty soon - round 1 was getting them booked, round 2 is getting everything finalized.  I am also going to contact my photographer soon to set up our engagement session.  I wanted to wait for it to get a little warmer out - but I don't want it to get too close to the wedding. 

I'm heading to DC this weekend to celebrate Jackson's bday with the girls...so it should be a really fun weekend!!  I'm sure I will have lots of fun pictures to share!!

1 comment:

  1. skinny minny! Babe - you are looking good! SEE YOU TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete