LOTS of pics tonight!! Friday night, Greg finally talked me into carving pumpkins and it turned out to be pretty fun! It's too bad that trick-or-treat wasn't on Friday because it was AWESOME outside! It was about 70o at 9:00 at night!
I LOVE how my pumpkin turned out!! I think it's so cute!!
And this was Greg's pumkin - mine is so better! :-)
I decided to dress up this year - the wig actually kept my ears pretty warm!
The whole crew came over and hung out in the cold with us.
Greg was in charge of the candy basket and he made sure to get rid of all of the "crappy" candy first - he put all of his favorite candy at the bottom of the basket.
After trick-or-treat was over, my mom and grandma wanted me to try on my mom's (2nd) wedding dress. My mom was so tiny and I couldn't even get it zipped up!
Greg and I were practicing for our first kiss :-)
Today, I had my first dress appointment and it went pretty well. It wasn't nearly as weird as I expected it to be. There was one dress that is a possibility - but I want to go to a couple other places before deciding. I wasn't thrilled with the way I looked in the pics of the different dresses and it definitely inspired me to get back in to the gym! I just can't decide if I am going to attempt to now or if I should wait till after the holidays. And I sure wish I could get rid of my stupid tattoo! That is one thing that I look back on and just think...DUMB! DUMB! DUMB! (Sigh...)
I also decided that I am going to make a wedding website - so (bridal party) please send me your favorite picture of yourself if you want - or I will just use one of my own pics.










I recall Greg hiding his favorite candy last year too! :)
ReplyDeleteInstead of hiding his favorite, Andy left entire bags of candy in the house... I was not happy about this as it does not help the whole "diet" thing... ya know the one I start every Monday morning? ha ha.
ReplyDelete