Friday, October 30, 2009

Movin' right along.....

✓ Venue
✓ DJ
✓ Florist
✓ Photographer
✓ Baker
✓ Videographer

Next up....DRESSES!! I scheduled my first appointment to go and look at dresses for this Sunday!! Up to this point, I really wasn't too excited for this part...but for some reason now that I have the appointment scheduled I can't wait! My mom and my grandma are going to go with me!! I can already predict how it is going to go....I'm sure that my mom is going to love every dress that I hate and vice versa - but I think it will still be fun! I just need to get my feet wet since I have no idea what kind of dress I want. For those of you that have done this before, please give me any pointers or advice you may have since I'm a rookie at this. The lady said that I didn't need to bring anything - but I feel like I should at least be bringing heels or something!

I am going to bring my camera and get lots of pics - I wish I could post them on here - but unfortunately Greg looks at this blog (even if it is only like once a week - if that!)  It sure would be nice if I found my dress this weekend - but knowing me (who saw 18 venues before deciding on one) - I doubt that will happen. 

And I promise I will spend some time and decide on colors really soon!!

I'm also kind of excited because I decided that once Greg and I get married, I want to turn this entire blog into a book (like this or this) - I think it will be a really neat keepsake!  Plus - it gives me more incentive to keep this blog up-to-date!

It's hard to believe that this is all going to be over in 8 months and then I won't have anything to blog about.  I have to admit that it took me a little while to get into blogging, but I really enjoy it now!  I guess I will just have to find something else to blog about! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I know! I know! Pick me...! You could blog about my niece or nephew after you get married ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you already went to one but here's my piece of advice on your dress.... go with your first vision that you have of yourself on your wedding day. I let what was in style and what everyone else thought looked good on my influence me and in reality that type of dress I ended up with was nothing what I wanted or wish I would have worn.

    ReplyDelete