Friday, November 13, 2009
Bridesmaid dresses
Shanna and I spent a couple hours looking for bridesmaid dresses tonight - and there were a few that we thought might work. There was one in particular that we both seemed to like (Shanna and I have very different styles), but I thought I would share them with you and get some feedback. I had originally wanted to have 2-tone dresses, but now I have some other ideas up my sleeve that wouldn't require the 2-toned dress. Please vote for your favorite dress - but please ignore the colors and keep in mind that a lot of these dresses were way too big:
We have our food tasting tomorrow and I am super excited!!
Appears in
Wedding planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the third one but also like the 5th one... but it is YOUR day :) :) :)
ReplyDelete