Monday, November 9, 2009

Registry

I'm up really late tonight because I spent the last couple hours online trying to find some bridesmaid dresses that I like - but I'm not having very much luck.  The few that I have found that I actually like are too expensive, so I think I am just going to wait until I can get Shanna in a store and see some on. 

Greg and I also went to Macy's today to start registering.....it didn't go very well.  We were there for about 2 hours and I think we ended up with 6 or 7 items.  Before we went, I printed off a couple registry checklists, and we went through them to see what we thought we needed - and of course Greg marked about 8 items out of about 100.  So we decided to just go and maybe it would be easier if we could see everything in person.....it wasn't.  We started by looking at pans - because we definitely need new ones - but we had no idea what brand or type we wanted....so we moved on.  We both decided that it would be better to bring my mom along next time because we had no idea what we were doing.  At least we got into their computers so now we can add stuff from home.  

Did I mention that I LOVE my dress??  I'm so excited about it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment