I am SOOO excited right now!!! I just got our confirmation for the condo that we are staying at in Kauai, Hawaii!!! (THANK YOU BILL!!!!!)
We are staying there for 8 nights and then we are going to island-hop the last 5 or 6 days! We will probably stay in Honolulu for 2 nights, because we have a voucher from going to that seminar - so we only have a few nights left to plan!!! I can't wait to start researching all of the islands and find out everything there is to do!!! We are going to leave Monday, June 28th and probably come back Sunday, July 11th!! Just in time for my birthday :-)
I also found a bridesmaid dress that I really like, so I am going to go see it in the store tomorrow after work. Shanna is going to meet me there so that I can see it on someone else. I will share pics if we like it!!
We have our food tasting on Friday night at Firestone - which I'm REALLY looking forward to. We are tasting 5 hors d'oeuvres, 4 entrees, 3 salads, 3 starches, fresh veggies and rolls. I think we even get to try out the alcohol! ;-) We are pretty certain that we are going to offer filet and chicken marsala, we just haven't decided on the fish. We can either have an herb crusted walleye or salmon with a grilled potato pesto crust. What do you think we should have?

you're going to love Kauai, we did. The condo is beautiful and you can see the water from the balcony. I wish we could do it again, it was such a memorable experience with my favorite guy!
ReplyDeleteHoly long honeymoon!! I am so jealous!! I can't believe how long you are going to be in Hawaii - that is so amazing!
ReplyDelete