Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses...Round 2

I went to David's Bridal tonight with my mom and grandma to look at some more bridesmaid dresses - and although I would still like your feedback - I think I have chosen the dress:
 
The picture really doesn't do it justice - it is very similar to the blue dress (E) from the other night, but it has a brooch on the side (that you can't see very well) that adds a touch of elegance to it so that it is not so plain.  Plus - I love the ruching - I think it is flattering on everyone.  It was also pretty light and very comfortable.  I actually liked the color a lot - but I am for sure not going to use it for the dress color.  Instead, we really liked the "Rose petal" color.  The color looks completely different in person than it did on my computer monitor.  Click here if you want to see it on the website.

I also bought their tattoo cover-up that I have heard works really well from some of the other bridal stores that I went to - so we'll see...I'm going to test it out sometime.  

1 comment:

  1. Love it babe! (glad I have plenty of time to get some color! ha ha) I like the rose petal color too - it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete