I don't have much to share tonight because I spent the day in Columbus for work. I had my annual review with my company (which went really well) and I spent the rest of my day at Cardinal working. I get up really early (5:45) on days that I go down there, so I'm really tired. Hopefully I will have some wedding stuff to share tomorrow - and maybe a birthday pic or two of my Bubby who turns 5 tomorrow!!! I can't believe it!!! Here is the first picture I ever took of him (on my phone) to send to my mom when I was deciding what puppy to buy.
Okay...this picture just made me cry a little bit - I just can't believe how fast time flies! I'll share one more favorite pic and then I'm going to bed because I am obviously exhausted...
Okay....1 more....this is Bubby and Abby Lou (Lynn's dog) when they were both babies! How cute were they?!?!



Those pictures are sooo cute!!! Especially the last one! Also, I had to laugh a little because 5:45 is sleeping in for me :) I get up at 5:15 every day! lol!
ReplyDeleteI remember that day we brought him home - that day he changed our lives - and I'm so glad!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I wish we could rewind time so they were puppies again!!!
ReplyDelete