Monday, November 16, 2009

Food tasting

I'm really struggling to get back in to wedding mode after taking Saturday and Sunday off to celebrate our neighbors' wedding.  I had been on a roll for the last few weeks - but now...I don't have any motivation.  I'm hoping I will get some soon!!  I still have been trying to keep on track - I scheduled another appointment for tomorrow night to look at some more bridesmaid dresses and I hope to find one that I LOVE.

We did have our food tasting this past Friday night at Firestone and it went really well!  This is the board in the entrance:


We all agreed on most of the food, as far as what we want and don't want - but the fish choice is still up in the air.  My dad is really pushing for the walleye because he didn't like the way that the salmon was prepared - but nothing has been decided yet.

I had ordered a sample pack of the paper that I am going to use for our invitations along with an envelope sample pack and they arrived today.  I really like them and think that they are going to turn out really nice.  I am definitely going to use the metallic cardstock and envelopes...just not sure what color yet. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment