Well...I finally got a big chunk of the Save the Dates in the mail today - so keep an eye out for it in a couple days! I sure hope everyone likes them - I got really nervous sending them out. I was the same way when I sent out Christie's baby shower invites - I wonder if it is because I make them myself or if I would feel the same if they were done professionally? Oh well....they're in the mail. I haven't sent them all out because our current guest list is way over the amount of people we plan to have at the wedding, so I need to be careful if we ultimately have to cut our list back.
I went to WalMart tonight and spent about 20 minutes in the paint section (thank goodness there wasn't anyone working at the paint desk) and I grabbed a TON of paint swatches to help me figure out my color scheme issues. I know that they will be some combination of pink/coral, green, peach, light blue and yellow with maybe like an ivory type color in the mix - but I still need to narrow that down a bit. I don't want super bright shades either. The colors that I used on the Save the Dates are too bold - I like the colors, just toned down a bit.
That's about all for today! Oh - and does that fact that we are going to shut the bar down during dinner change anyone's votes on the champagne/wine poll (because right now it's split 50/50!!) Goodnight! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment