Monday, October 19, 2009

Bridal show

I went to my first bridal show today and it was actually kinda fun - some people that I have talked to said that they are a complete waste of time, but I got a lot of info!  It was insanely busy, though!!  It was at the Sheraton in Cuyahoga Falls, which we had also looked at for our venue.  I was most interested in the photographers and the videographers today and I found a couple that I really like.  I am planning on making a couple appointments for this week sometime, so hopefully we will get those booked soon!  Once I get those taken care of, we will have our Venue, DJ, Baker, Florist, Photographer & Videographer and it will be on to dresses!!

I've also gotten a lot of really nice compliments on the Save the Dates - so thank you!! :-)  I really enjoyed making them and I'm looking forward to making the invitations!!

I wish I had more to share, but I have been mostly focused on getting ready for Christie's baby shower this coming weekend - I can't wait to see you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment