Monday, October 19, 2009

Kinda bummed.....

In my post yesterday, I mentioned that I had gone to the bridal show and had found a couple of vendors that I really liked - so today, I called to make an appointment with one photographer in particular (that I LOVED) only to find out that he had booked my date an hour before I called :-(  He was nice enough to recommend another photographer in the area that he felt did really good work, so we called him.....also booked :-(  So now I am back at square one. I am really surprised that they are booked up already - but that's what I get for getting married in peak wedding season, I guess. I just want to kick myself for not asking him to reserve my date yesterday, but everything was so hectic and we obviously wanted to sit down with the guy before putting any money down. Oh well...everything happens for a reason, right?!?

I had also entered all kinds of drawings at the show, and I got a message today from one of the vendors called Chef World and they claimed that I had won this awesome prize, so I called them back and they start telling me that I won a 3 day, 2 night stay at my choice of location (with no timeshare crap), a $1000 grocery coupon card and 20-40% off of their merchandise....I was like, "Wow! I never win anything!!". Then she continued on and says that my fiance and I have to attend this 1 1/2 hour seminar at a hotel over in Medina (which is about 15 minutes away) on Wednesday at 6:00 where they will showcase their stuff and ask our opinions on their products. They have assured me that there is no purchase required. The only reason why I am even considering this is because Greg and I are planning on going to Hawaii for our honeymoon and want to island hop a little bit, so my only thought is what's the harm in spending an hour and a half to save potentially hundreds of dollars on the hotel in Honolulu. What do you think? (See poll) --->

Click here to see the promotion site

 If you have any advice about this, please leave me a comment!  Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment