Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Phillie Turns 5!!!

That can't be right...Phillie still acts like a puppy!  How could he possibly be 5 years old already?!?  Time sure does fly...it's funny how many times I want time to go by so fast (finding out the sex of the baby, having the baby, etc.) and in so many other circumstances, I wish time would just stop!  We have been so blessed with the best puppies in the whole world and I love them more than words can even describe!  Here's a couple pics of Phil when we first brought him home!

He still sleeps like this! :)

And here are some pics of the birthday boy today!  Grammie brought over some presents for Phillie and Bubby helped!  (Thanks Grammie!!)

Bubby always gets a bone, too!

Tonight, Greg made Phil his birthday steak (a family tradition) and we took some bday pictures.


Happy Birthday Phillie Billie!!  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment