We are finally getting rid of Greg's POS car! It left for Sam's work Thursday night to get a few repairs before we get rid of it for good.
We are replacing it with a new SUV or minivan that we are currently on the hunt for. We looked around at the car lots over the weekend with Greg's parents, but we still don't know what we want. We aren't in a big rush because there are 2 extra cars floating around in my family right now that Greg can use for the time being. Just so long as we get it before baby comes! Once we get a new car, Greg will be driving my car and I will have whatever we get since I will be home with the baby everyday.

Yeah for minivans!! We are currently shopping for one too!! We love the Honda Odyssey and like the Toyota Sienna.
ReplyDeleteOh and home with the baby every day?????????
ReplyDeleteI work from home, so baby will be here with me everyday. My mom will probably be over most days to help while I work, but otherwise it will be just me and baby!
ReplyDelete