Other than a couple loads of laundry, I had a pretty relaxing day. In fact, it has been such a wonderfully relaxing weekend! I'm so bummed that my long weekend is over, but it was great while it lasted.
Saturday I did some end-of-summer cleaning and organizing. I even got rid of some stuff and it felt fantastic! Sunday we slept in, went and bought some groceries for our cookout and the fam came over. Mom brought over some yummy sides and we grilled some hamburgers and hot dogs, played some games and had a really fun time. And would you believe it...I didn't take a single picture!
We didn't do a whole lot today. I even took a nap mid-day - and loved every second of it. Greg and I took the boys for a walk tonight and have just been getting ready for the week. I'm glad it's a 4-day week and then it's the Miami game! I'm sure everyone will be over Saturday to see OSU kick Miami's butt AGAIN! :)
Sounds like a perfect long weekend!
ReplyDeleteThis post reminded me, if you get a chance, can you email me the side and salad recipe that your Grandma and Mom made for the BBQ at your Dads house!! They were soooo delicious! As soon as I am feeling better, I would love to make them!!!!