Saturday, September 11, 2010

GO BUCKS!

What a great game! We had everyone over today to watch OSU kick Miami's butt and it was AWESOME! We had snacks for everybody and then I went and picked up WAY too many pizzas at half time. Greg is a little under the weather, so he didn't eat his usual large pizza - so we have plenty left over for when he starts feeling better. :)

I do have one comment about the game...WTF were the cheerleaders wearing?!? Those were the most awful uniforms I have ever seen! As happy as I was to see Judy go - there are certain things about her (in hindsight) that I really respect - mostly her appreciation for tradition. I'm concerned that when she left a lot of that left with her, which is a real shame. I wish I had a picture of the hideous uniforms to post - OMG - I found a pic online! Look at how awful these are! (It's the uniform on the right.)
If you never cheered for OSU - you probably don't understand why I am making such a big deal about this - but I just think they are horrible.  Ohio State cheerleading used to have a "look".  That look is gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment