Sunday, September 12, 2010

CANDY TABLE!!

After searching for the last couple months, I finally found a picture of the candy table from my wedding!  My coordinator sent me some pics that she had taken and she has a really nice picture - it is just missing the cupcakes - but at least I get to see what it looked like!  I never saw it on my wedding day and I spent more money than I care to admit on that stupid stuff.  I bought all of those apothecary jars and the candy was A LOT of money - even in bulk.  (All of these pictures were taken by Maria Kovacevich.)


She sent me a few others and got some really great pictures that no one else took.


Everyone knows how much I loved my flower balls!! This is the only close-up shot I have of them!  They were so beautiful!!


My photographer took a close-up picture of the OSU ice sculpture - but I love this one even more because you can see the bar in front of it.  The whole reason we decided to put the ice sculpture behind the bar was because Greg & I started dating at 4 Kegs.  We thought it fit there perfectly!


I am so thrilled that she sent me these today.  Keeping my fingers crossed that I get my professional ones this week!

1 comment: