Holy crap - 1 month...and I still have a million things left to do! Everyone asks me if I have everything done and I'm not even close! I am so far beyond stressed. It's weird because I feel like I have spent an insane amount of time working on putting this wedding together - I don't understand how most brides have all of their stuff done by this stage of the game! One of the biggest problems is that I am a control-freak and I have this strong need to do a lot of the wedding stuff myself. I sure hope that everything comes together okay!
This past weekend was my shower in Connecticut - and it was unbelievable! Friday night, I went out with Ana, Christie and Christie's friend, Lorelei. We went to Christie's restaurants, Bricco and Grants, and had so much fun! My father-in-law-to-be had to come pick us up (sorry again Bill!).
Saturday I ran some errands and then we had a cookout at Bill and Janis' house. My mom and my grandma came over and we had a really nice night. Sunday was my shower and afterwards, we hung out at Christie's house for a few hours - it was such a gorgeous day! Then we went back to Bill and Janis' to eat all of the delicious left-overs! We left Monday morning and I have been super busy since we got back home.
Here are some pictures from this weekend - I will hopefully get all of them up on Facebook by the end of the week!
I'm so sad that this is the ONLY picture that I took Friday night on our girls' night!
This past weekend was my shower in Connecticut - and it was unbelievable! Friday night, I went out with Ana, Christie and Christie's friend, Lorelei. We went to Christie's restaurants, Bricco and Grants, and had so much fun! My father-in-law-to-be had to come pick us up (sorry again Bill!).
Saturday I ran some errands and then we had a cookout at Bill and Janis' house. My mom and my grandma came over and we had a really nice night. Sunday was my shower and afterwards, we hung out at Christie's house for a few hours - it was such a gorgeous day! Then we went back to Bill and Janis' to eat all of the delicious left-overs! We left Monday morning and I have been super busy since we got back home.
Here are some pictures from this weekend - I will hopefully get all of them up on Facebook by the end of the week!
I'm so sad that this is the ONLY picture that I took Friday night on our girls' night!
Shower day pics
The food and the desserts were just INSANE! Billy (Tony's brother) came over and actually cooked my FAVORITE thing on their menu at Bricco! It was so delicious and we even got a bunch to take back to Bill and Janis' and we ate it again for dinner!In the hot seat! I almost choked on all of the gum! I think I ended up with 9 pieces.
Our friends, Sean and Kelly, are big Boston Red Sox fans, so we always joke about baseball - well, more-so when my Indians were actually good - but they made me this Indians shirt - so cute!
Janis got me my stand mixer! Now we don't have to lug it back and forth from my mom's!
My mom embroidered these pillows, along with a bunch of other stuff!
My mom and my grandma got me a bunch of different Vera Bradley bags that will be perfect for my honeymoon!
Thank you to everyone that contributed to my wine collection...
and for all of the wonderful recipes!
How adorable is she?!?
Thank you so much Christie, Janis and Ana for throwing me such an incredible shower and thank you to everyone that came! I had such a wonderful time and I can't wait to see all of you in LESS than a month!



























No comments:
Post a Comment