Is it June 28th yet because I need a vacation!! The funny thing is that I'm going to blink and all of this is gonna be over...then I'm gonna blink again and the honeymoon will be over. As much as I complain about all of the work and money and time going into this, I'm so worried that I am going be really sad when it is all over. I really hope that's not the case...
I had my 2nd dress fitting today...not really much to share about it since I can't post any pictures. We chose the bustle and that was about it. I don't need any other alterations which is fantastic! I love my dress...it's so funny because it is nothing like what I thought I would want. I would have laughed at you if you had described it to me before I started looking at dresses. I sure hope Greg likes it!
Greg and I had a meeting at The Galaxy last night to discuss the rehearsal dinner. We finalized the menu and chose linens and that was about it. It was a very quick meeting...probably because my dad wasn't there. ;-)
We met with our wedding coordinator on Monday and she is great. I'm so happy with my decision to hire a wedding coordinator!
I finished the rehearsal dinner invites today, so they should be ready to go out early next week. They are pretty plain, but I think they turned out okay. They are the same color as the wedding invitations, but have a more whimsical look.
We are off to Connecticut this weekend for Greg's stag party and my shower! We can't wait to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment